CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Organizing and Scientific Committees of the 2nd “Advances in Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy” Symposium invite submission of scientific abstracts for short oral or for poster presentations.
Abstracts must be submitted in English through the Symposium official website:
Abstracts will be selected on scientific merit. An individual can submit one or more abstracts as presenter or first author. Abstract submission will open on July 20th 2016. Please submit your abstract via the relevant form on the Symposium Website.
Submissions by fax or post will NOT be accepted.
Replacing or correcting an abstract submission: Do not resubmit an abstract through the web site. Do not submit the same abstract both through web site and regular mail. Any corrections should be made by e-mail to the Symposium Secretariat.
Submission deadline and general policies
Submission deadline: Abstract submission will close at 18:00 hours Central European Time (CET) on Sunday, September 30th 2016
All abstracts, regardless of whether they are submitted for oral or poster presentation will be reviewed to appraise the quality of the work presented. The Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts submitted for presentation. Notification of acceptance will be made by October 15th 2016.
Registration fees should accompany all abstract submissions. Presenters are expected to attend the Meeting and are required to pay the registration fee and all expenses involved.
The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Program and the Abstract Book is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by the presenting author. Please note that in case we do not receive the requested payment, the abstract, much to our regret, will not be included neither in the Abstract Book nor in the Scientific Program of the Meeting.
Abstract Formal General Submission Guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted in English language.
- Describe the objectives and results of the research in the abstract so that the Abstract Evaluation Committee can evaluate the quality, originality, and completeness of the abstract. Abstracts will be judged solely on the basis of the data in the submitted abstract.
- Title: should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Authors and Affiliations: include the names of all authors, then institutional affiliations.
Full first and family name(s).
Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith).
- Body of abstract: Organize the abstract according to four sections, identified by the following headers:
- Do not refer to study results or conclusions in the title of the abstract. The title should objectively describe the study.
- Do not include illustrations with the abstract.
- Place abbreviations in parentheses immediately after the first mention of a term or phrase; the abbreviation can then be used throughout the abstract.
- Do not exceed 400 words for the total of your abstract title, body, and table. The character count does NOT include spaces or author names or institutions.
- Table(s) may be included. Figures and photographs are NOT allowed.
A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations (the duration of each presentation is 10 minutes).
For further information regarding Abstracts, please contact: